Assassin’s Creed Origins just got a huge new update on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Patch 1.2.0 weighs in at a hefty 3GB on PS4 and Xbox One, 1.2GB on Steam and 2.6GB on Uplay.
Assassin’s Creed Origins update 1.2.0 adds a host of new features, a brand new quest and support for the upcoming Hidden Ones DLC.
And speaking of the Hidden Ones DLC, Ubisoft has just announced the release date.
The Hidden Ones DLC has been given a January 23 release date on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The upcoming story DLC takes place four years after the events of Origins, as the Brotherhood clashes with the Roman forces.
It also increases the level cap to 45, adds new Legendary weapons, a new outfit, two mounts and lots more.
Assassin’s Creed Origins patch notes in full…
- Added support for the upcoming “The Hidden Ones” expansion
- Added “Incoming Threat” quest to the game
- Updated item loot pool of the Heka Chest (more details in the “New Features” section)
- Added a new quest to the world: “Incoming Threat”
- Added the Atlas view on the World Map displaying the Sinai and the Valley of Kings regions
- Added support for the “The Hidden Ones” expansion
- Added the possibility to sell-back outfits to the Weaver shops
- Added all the latest Store items from the Nightmare, First Civilization, Gladiator, Wacky, and Almighty packs to the Heka Chest
- Added the option to toggle the visibility of inventory items on the Gear menu
- Improved various cinematic transitions
- Increased the resistance of Khaliset to the Overpower Ultra ability
- Corrected the visual size of Isfet’s weapon in the quest “Lady of Slaughter” to match its collision box
- Prevented Tahirah from following the playable character after a certain distance in the quest “Reunion”
- Fixed various issues that might occur when skipping cinematics
- Fixed an issue causing the stash in the quest “The Mousetrap” to float
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from completing the quest “The Healer”
- Fixed various situations causing Jumbe, the War Elephant, to reset in the middle of combat
- Fixed an issue preventing the playable character from climbing and fighting while in the quest “The Final Weighing”
- Fixed an issue allowing Thutmose to lose his felucca in the quest “Blood in the Water”
- Fixed the delay before the Quest Completed trigger when completing the quest “A Tithe By Any Other Name”
- Reduce the difficulty of Hippodrome races
- Fixed an issue preventing enemies from being able to be pushed into the pit of the Duelist II Arena encounter
- Fixed an issue where players were ranked incorrectly after completing a Hippodrome race
- Improved the behavior of tamed animals
- Fixed various issues on how fire was applying damage to the playable character and NPCs
- Fixed an issue with the spawning of the playable character in the Haueris Nome
- Fixed an issue that could cause a desynchronization when controlling Senu from a hiding location
- Fixed the damage bonus applied by Master abilities, which was lower than designed
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Chain Attack ability to work
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Adrenaline ability to be triggered
- Fixed the Overpower Chain Throw ability that was awarding Assassinate bonus XP
- Fixed an issue allowing the inactive weapon to cause damage
- Fixed an issue with the distance counter not updating correctly when NPC is outside of the field of view
- Fixed various situation where the playable character could remain stuck
- Fixed various issues with the animations of the playable character
- Fixed various issues with the spawning, the reactions, and the animations of NPCs